This video teaching is multi-layered with interviews, clips on the world scene, commentaries from experts in the 12 spheres of life in which we live and solid, factual presentations. By the age of 13 a child’s world view is in place due to our school systems. Can you answer their questions? Have you ever put your time in to answer your own questions? Or do you simply limp along on habit, tradition and silence.
- Do absolute moral truths exist?
- Is absolute truth defined by the Bible?
- Did Jesus live a sinless life?
- Is God the all-powerful and all-knowing creator of the universe, and
- Does He still rule it today?
- Is salvation a gift from God that cannot be earned?
- Is Satan real?
- Does a Christian have a responsibility to share his or her faith in Christ
- with other people?
- Is the Bible accurate in all of its teachings?
Did you answer yes to these? Only 9% of “born-again” believers did…and in a recent survey of Protestant pastors conducted by Barna Research Group only 51% passed the test on whether they possess a biblical world view. Www.barna.org can give more statistics.
Jesus declares that He is the Way, the Truth, and The Life. The Truth Project sets out the amazing differences and consequences of the Christian Biblical World View in comparison to the major perspectives of the world of people we all live with.
This college level teaching will open your eyes to the Truth as you have never seen it before.
“Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” Romans 12:2